Heavy Duty Thermofogger
192,000 Cubic Feet of Fog Per Minute (5436 Cubic Meters)
The Model 3901 is especially suited for large parks, factories, golf courses and municipalities with mosquito abatement programs.
This unit comes equipped with hoses and fitting for attachment to bulk containers. Also standard equipment, are manual remote controls to allow starting and stopping of fog from the cab of a vehicle.
Its two-stage heating system prevents the degradation of heat sensitive insecticides while creating a fine, billowy fog. The oil based insecticides are converted into approximately 192,000 cubic feet of fog per minute (5436 cubic meters).
- Easy start, low maintenance Briggs & Stratton engine
- Adjustable output and micron size
- Remote truck cab control included
- One year limited warranty
- Formulation Filter – cleanable
- One man operation